cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can CO Settlment done twicely for Rental Object in same month in RE-FX??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please suggest me how can i do the CO settlement twicely in a month for One Rental Object??

Regards,

Shankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you specify the senders and recivers of your settlement?

if you specify in your settlement rules that the cumulative values and not the monthly values should be taken?

thx

stefaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there possible to do the CO settlment two times for Rental object in same month??

My client has a requirement that they have a land where they pull the towers (Ex. Aircel, RIL etc) so that they will be having GSM and CDMA technology service. First, the agreement will be GSM or CDMA then after few days after it get converted into dual technology services (Ex.GSMCDMA and CDMAGSM). Suppose, in 8th October'2011 the Periodic posting and CO settlement done for GSM and the site gets converted into dual on 15th Oct'2011 i.e. CDMA. The periodic posting and CO Settlement should be run for that. Therefore,

How to run CO settlement two times for one rental object in same month (October-2011)??

Please suggest in this regards.

Regards,

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shankar,

Are you hitting same cost elements for both the Rents/Fees for GSM and CDMA? If you have different Cost elements then you can have different assignments and have different sender/Receiver config in Settlement structure which will take care of this. You can then post as many times you wish, it will settled to correct receiver during settlement irrespective of when it is run.

If you are hitting same Cost element then, I think you can directly have the CO object as the distribution object on the conditions instead of collecting it at Rental unit. Lets say you have 2 conditions first is GSM rent on this assign Cost center 1. on CDMA assign Cost center 2.

I am sure there can be other ways to do it though!!

Jag