cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create web service provider from wsdl in XI/PI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to create a web service provider from the WSDL document. I think, we can create WS in two ways.

1. Generate Web Service from the RFC, it is not suitable for me..

2. Using message interface, define Web Service,

in the second choice, the web service has one method which is the message interface. My wsdl has two method, how can i create a web service having two methods?

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos
markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in the second choice, the web service has one method which is the message interface. My wsdl has two method, how can i create a web service having two methods?

If you are using PI 7.0 and below, it is not possible to have more than one method per message interface. In PI 7.1 and above however, you can use multiple methods by changing to the stateless interface pattern.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using PI 7.0, in this case, we have to upgrade PI to 7.1.

But there should be some other solutions...

Thanx for your replies

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> But there should be some other solutions...

if you are looking at a single web-service with multiple operations then if you are on a version below 7.1 it will not be possible.

the option you might have is to host multiple web services

markus_schalk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

which version of XI/PI are you using at the moment? Or which Interface Pattern are you using?

Kind regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a WSDL file with you, using any WS tool, you can generate the WSDL proxy files and provide your business logic into the method present in the generated classes adn deploy and run the WSDL provider. You will get lot of open source tools to generate the classes from WSDL file. Try searching in web, you will find it one.

Regards,

RK