Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access /irj and /nwa on the java netweaver 7.3 after upgrade

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am Unable to access the http://localhost:50000/irj and http://localhost:50000/nwa only http://localhost:50000 is working.

but only the Startpage is working i can not choose Systeminformation ort anything else.

This is the Error:

500 Internal Server Error

SAP NetWeaver Application Server

Error: Application error occurred during the request processing.

SAP Technology Troubleshooting Guide

Details: WebApplicationException log ID is [C0000A05012000570000000400CF007C].

Thanks

Steven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem was the SPNEGO Template = 0

To resolve the issue, open offlinecfgeditor

in edit mode, go to security/configurations/ticket

highlight the "template=spnego" key and delete it

Restart the system and it Work !!

best regards

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for share this solution, this works for me too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing the solution. It worked for me as well.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where exactly did you change raja ? I can't find the values to delete them ..

SPNEGO.. template

lawrence_prinsloo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Steven,

do you know if the OfflineConfig Tool is still available in newer versions of Netweaver?  I see the file is there but there are "missing file" exceptions when I tried to run it.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

On NetWeaver 7.4 it is still available.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem, but with startPage didn't work. nwa and irj works.

Sometimes it works but most not.

I got this error after implementation of 7.31 SP18 (coming from 7.31 SP10)

500   Internal Server Error
SAP NetWeaver Application Server

Error: Application error occurred during the request processing.

SAP Technology Troubleshooting Guide

Details:
WebApplicationException log ID is [C0000A3A14190D3C00000000019A00C6].

Restart don't help

Any iidea

thx Christian

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

after upgrade, you have this issue.

So, you have to delete template=spnego entry in the offlinecfgeditor.

Then you have to delete SPNego configuration.

Restart instance and then launch SPnego wizard to recreate SPNego configuration.

Restart instance.

Activate SPNego configuration.

Add template=spnego entry in the offlinecfgeditor.

Restart instance....it should work now.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I also getting same error WebApplicationException log ID is [C000C0A80023003F0000000000000BDC].

I added the template in the offlinecfgeditor and restarted the server but not able to go "nwa" page

Please some one can help for solving this problem

Thanks and regard,

Karthikeyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had same problem.

Using your workaround, it works. I can connect to my Prtal system.

But, will spnego work after that?

Do I need to do something on my spnego configuration to make it work?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I had same problem. i had created the spnego entry with offlinecfgeditor.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

but Spnego wizard seems to be OK.

What do I need to do?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had did ( i remember )

1 - Regenerate the spnego by NWA

2 - Create the entry spnego by offlinecfgeditor.

3 - Restart SAP

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry but could you explain steps to create entry spnego by offlinecfgeditor?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK, thanks.

But I had to delete this entry to be able to connect to my system after upgrade.

If I re-create it, I will have the same issue.....unable to connect as describe in this post.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have generated the spnego config before add the template spnego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did spnego wizard.

In this new wizard, I did'nt have to put a key, generated with ktab function.

Is it normal?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I have opened the config tool in edit mode.. but I'm unable to find the template value .. under security/configurations/ticket !!

I've just installed NW 7.3, I toom am not able to access the NWA page .. it says 500 internal server error. I'm able to access these pages from remote desktop or other servers..

When I'm logged into the HOST in which NW 7.3 is installed it lets me open that start page, after that neither NWA or System info etc opens .. " 500 Internal  Server Error "

Can you help ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anantara

The Exact path was Security/cofigurations/ticket/security/authentication on our system

regards,

deny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I followed your instructions below and solved my problem too.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I followed your instructions below and solved my problem too.

But did you have any issue with SSO from Windwos to Portal afterward ?

Thanks

dang

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,

but we are on the latest patches and ther is no way i know to redeploy it.

Thanks

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the similar issue after EHP upgrade on one of my NW 7.3 portal system. I followed the below recommendation (2) and it helped me to resolve the issue.

RESOLUTION:

1) Try to implement OSS Notes 1539483

Alternatively you can follow this

2) The most likely reason for this issue is that the core components are not deployed on the server correctly. Deploy the latest patch available for the core JAVA SCAs for: SAPJEE, SAPJEECOR, SAPJTECHF and SAPJTECHS and restart the instance.

You will receive warning message when you attempt to login to ConfigTool saying your J2EE Core patch level is greater than JSPM patch level (something like this) and you can ignore that error.

I hope this will definitely solve your problem.

Best Regards,

Vasanth G

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

System is already restarted.

i get this error in Defaultrace

[HTTP Worker [@119955],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain## Authentication context for spnego template is null.

Thanks

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Steven

What updates you performed?

Try to restart your SAP system, it is possible that some applications do not run after upgrade.

Best Regards,

Aleh

steven_bier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Here is the Defaulttrace:

#2.#2011 10 13 11:24:31:896#+0200#Error#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.ISE500#

com.sap.ASJ.web.000500#BC-NWA-INC-UIF#sap.com/tclmitsamuimainframewd#C0000A05012000660000000700DA00F4#9885150000000004#sap.com/tclmitsamuimainframewd#com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.ISE500#J2EE_GUEST#0##2867EE9FF57D11E09E2C00000096D5DE#2867ee9ff57d11e09e2c00000096d5de#2867ee9ff57d11e09e2c00000096d5de#0#Thread[HTTP Worker [@1117961999],5,Dedicated_Application_Thread]#Plain##

500 Internal Server Error is returned for HTTP request [http://hostname:50000/webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tclmitsamuimainframe~wd/FloorPlanApp]:

component [dispatcher],

web module [webdynpro/resources/sap.com/tclmitsamuimainframe~wd],

application [sap.com/tclmitsamuimainframe~wd],

DC name [sap.com/tclmitsamuimainframe~wd],

CSN component[BC-NWA-INC-UIF],

problem categorization [com.sap.ASJ.web.000137],

internal categorization [1542411805].

[EXCEPTION]

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login() of an object loaded from local variable 'context'

at com.sap.security.core.logon.imp.SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.authenticate(SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.java:1709)

at com.sap.security.core.logon.imp.SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.forceLoggedInUser(SAPJ2EEAuthenticator.java:438)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.um.ClientUserFactory.forceLoggedInClientUser(ClientUserFactory.java:112)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.um.ClientUserFactory.checkAuthentication(ClientUserFactory.java:284)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.um.AbstractClientUserFactory$1.checkAuthentication(AbstractClientUserFactory.java:223)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.um.api.WDClientUser.checkAuthentication(WDClientUser.java:233)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.checkAuthentication(RequestManager.java:859)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:294)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.AbstractDispatcherServlet.doContent(AbstractDispatcherServlet.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.DispatcherServlet.doContent(DispatcherServlet.java:89)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.AbstractDispatcherServlet.doGet(AbstractDispatcherServlet.java:55)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:734)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.Invokable.invoke(Invokable.java:152)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.Invokable.invoke(Invokable.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.runServlet(HttpHandlerImpl.java:457)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.HttpHandlerImpl.handleRequest(HttpHandlerImpl.java:210)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:441)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.server.RequestAnalizer.startServlet(RequestAnalizer.java:430)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.filters.DSRWebContainerFilter.process(DSRWebContainerFilter.java:38)

at com.sap.engine.services.httpserver.chain.AbstractChain.process(AbstractChain.java:78)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.filters.ServletSelector.process(ServletSelector.java:81)