cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page break in footer portion of the form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am facing issue with footer portion of my form.

I have embaded the footer portion which included grand total, Some standard texts in a Subform.

The problem is for some data part of the footer is getting printed on the first page and the remaining footer text is getting over lapped with Master page section in the 2nd page.

I wish to know how to make shure the entire footer text appears in a Single page ( Make it page protect with out break in the footer text ).

Kindly help

Murthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please eloborate your issue.?

If you want your footer to be fixed and dynamic, you need to fix the footer section in master page and accordingly you need to change the footer data.

Thanks,

Ralesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is the footer is dynamic, contains internal table and it need to be displayed in the last page of the form with out break in its content ( All the footer text on a page ).

Regards,

Murthy

rakesh_m2
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I understood you question, you need a footer that is to be displayed only in last page. This you can do in several ways.

if you are using standard interface, compute the footer dynamically by passing footer table as a nested table in item table and there by giving appropriate where conditions you can handle it.

else

if you are using custom interface dynamically compute the footer in the interface there by bind it in the layout. Make footer subform as flowed and place it under the item subform.

if you have multiple footers, then you need to use conditional breaks.

Thanks,

Rakesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have solved this issue by giving Top margin spacing in the Body page.

Regards,

Murthy