cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project System enhancement based on VOWD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

IIn my current project client need three reports for which enhancement is required, the requirement is as bellow:

1.It should have VOWD till to date, VOWD booked (Service entry)and VOWD to be booked. All these values should be calculated on POC. Selection parameter is project .

2.It should have VOWD till to date, VOWD booked (Service entry) and VOWD to be booked. All these values should be calculated on actual hours booked in the activity. Selection parameter is project.

3. It should contain ITD, YTD, current year, current period, overall as well as quarterly plan values of different versions. Selection criteria should be Investment program hierarchy, project, WBS, fiscal period and plan version.

Please suggest me which table and field I need to select for this enhancement.

Regards,

Amlan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theoretically VOWD - Value Of Work Done should not be actual cost. It shoudl be BCWP - Budgeted Cost of Work Performed. BCWP you can easily get through Project Progress Analysis. Pleas use a suitable measurement method for progress analysis.

To know the details of Tables and all please refer the first thread in this forum (thread by Virendra Pal) and aslo search SDN Wiki on MM Tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the report 1st report based on VOWD, service entry will be done manually in SAP. Now for VOWD yet to be booked, these values should be calculated on POC.

If Total POC confirmed is 50% and VOWD already booked is say Rs100/- ie; 25% POC so VOWD yet to be booked should be balance value of 25% POC.

For report 2nd report the value will calculated, based on actual hour booked for the activity.

Just I want to know which all table and field I need to select for getting this reports. Rest measurement method for progress analysis has been maintained properly.

I have gone through the the following threads also but not able to find out required tables and fields for the report.

PS Basics - by Sheetal Deshmukh

PS Tables - by Sheetal Deshmukh

If anyone can help me with the table and fields name, it will be a greate help for me.

Regards,

Amlan Neogi