cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add customizied transcation type(ZMCR) ChaRM in solman 7.1 version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to add customizied transcation type(ZMCR, ZMHF, ZDMJ..) ChaRM in solman 7.1 using CRM Web Client UI Interface.

In workcenter ->ChaRM -> IT service Management -> create menu -> needs to add customized Request for Change(ZMCR).

Where to change this settings in IT service management. plz help it

Rg,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

changzheng_zhao
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can limit the user access to SMCR or ZMCR with the authorization object CRM_ORD_LP and CRM_ORD_PR. Please copy the standard role SAP_SOCM_REQUESTER and adjust it accordingly. Just replace the authorization field value SMCR with ZMCR in that role (or the one you copied from that role). That way the user can only create Request for Change with transaction type ZMCR. Hope this helps. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any help?

In Solman 7.01 we add the Z transcation type in crmd_order settings option.

But in Solman 7.1 version i am not able to find option to add Z transcation in CRM Web Client UI Interface. ( ZMCR, ZMHF ..)

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well i don't know about adding it right into the BSPs of the CRM Web UI, but you could change the value of CHANGE_REQUEST_NEW in TA dno_cust04 to your own change request.

And why would you want to create change "documents" without a request?

Best Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Generally we didn't use standard transaction type like SMCR, SMHF ..So we copied the transaction type to Z or Y and use it.

In CRM Web UI. we copied the Z transaction type like ZMCR and ZMHF.

But in IT service management screen i am not able to find the option to add the Z transaction type .

Once change request created and assigned to Urgent and Normal correction, change document will be created.

Not able to get the question "why would you want to create change "documents" without a request?". please brief it.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am afraid you can not add your own process types into the crm web ui like you are used to it with the crmd_order.

If you click on "Create change request" the system will create the process type which is set in tac: dno_cust04 in CHANGE_REQUEST_NEW. So if you change "SMCR" into "ZMCR" you will create "ZMCR"s every time you create a change request via web ui.

My questions refered to your statement that you added change documents (normal change, urgent change - SDMJ, ZDMJ etc.) into your crmd_order. I don't understand why you want to create a change document without a request first.

With the value in dno_cust04 you can control, which type of change request you create. And with the copy control in IMG you can control which process types you use for normal, urgent...changes. You can set your own process types there of course.

Best Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I am trying to create the Create change request using crm web ui.

Using that CR only i am trying to create the Urgent and Normal change(chage document) .

As per reply, In dno_cust04 i will able to change the "SMCR" into "ZMCR".

I will try this and let you know .

Rg,

Karthik