Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party sales processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sap gurus

i have a doubt regards third party sales

while creating standard sales order i have different 3line items on that one is not available for that i did third party for 1 line item

item category is TAS in one sales order. if i dolike this system will give purchase req no. i want to create one invoice for standard and third party order is it posible or not if it is posible please explain detailed.

thanks for advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammulu,

Third party and delivery or order related invoice can we possible with the help of copy control.

Just check in order to billing copy control for item category TAS, in this billing quantity should be "F" as "Invoice receipt quantity less invoiced quantity" by this configuration you cannot bill for third party until you complete the MIGO & MIRO, so in the mean time you can bill for item category "TAN" items

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Whether your reuirement is possible in SAP is a second question.

First question is that whether this is practically possible? Because out of three line items, two will be delivered by your Company & one (third party item) will be delivered by Vendor.

Now the actual Delivery date & time to Customer of 2 items sent by you & Third party item item sent by Vendor may happen on different dates, thus creating Invoice for all these Items togather may not be a good idea.

Also Vendor too may not have the entire stock & send the goods to customer partially or on different dates.

Also in future you may like to have a seperate report of third party Invoices for profitability & other analysis. This will also be difficult if you have single Invoice for all Items.

Now coming to your requirement, it may be possible if you Item Category - Billing Relevance for TAN is A & for TAS is F or G.

Now in VF01, enter Delivery Numbers for two items sent by you & also enter the Sales Order Number & go to selection list & select the Third party Item. With this you will be able to create single Invoice for all the Items.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ammulu2010,

As per my knowledge it is possible in standard SAP.

But ensure the billing relevance for receptive item categories.

Once you raise the order for example 3 line items and one line item is 3rd party and for that line item is not delivered from your

shipping point but from 3rd party vendor to your customer.

With help of PR purchase order will be raised->MIGO->MIR0->Will be done.

Respective delivered quantity will be transferred to invoice which is going to be submitted to your end customer.

Let me know if you have any further clarification

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the third party order processing business gets the order from the customer. Customer ordered material will be procured from a vendor(Material type trading goods). While creating a material in material master GenItemcatgroup in Basic data 1 tab page should be BANS i.e. Third party item. Item category will be TAS.Third party items can be created automatically by the system or standard items can be changed manually by the end user by changing item category during sales order processing.

For e.g. when you create an order item category determined is TAN, you can change it to TAS to make it third party item, then system will create a PR(purchase requisition). After creating sales order you can view the PR no. by going to VA03> schedule lines and note down number in purchase requisition field. Then you raise a purchase order with reference to purchase requisition.

Thanks,

Sarvesh Desai

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In third-party Process you are going to create invoice with refrance to order coze there no any actual movement of goods from your factory and in standerd Order you can di Invoice with the refrence of Delivery, So U have to create two different Invoice for Standard and Thirdparty.

Anand..

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.