cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery document No. is skipping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i create a complete sales order, and when i edit it using va02, the delivery document number is skipping. This problem is arising from very recently, and my client wants it to be rectified. What may be the reason.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your query, what i understood is when sales order has been created and delivery has been done and you have changed the order quantity,and when you are changing the order quantity delivery document is skipping.Is this is wat it is happening.Hope i am correct. If that is what is happening,then you have to debug the program ,when you go to VA02

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a STO process, and whenever the client wants to change the quanitity and saves this error arises. The same client is doing consignment sales, and in that delivery number does not skip. Its only in STO process that the delivery number skips.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As the Stock Transport Order(STO) Process and Consignment Process are different , so if you want to change then you may have to change in Purchase Order.In Consignment Process,wrf to Purchase Order Delivery Document is not created whereas in STO with Delivery via Shipping wrf to Purchase Order Delivery document will be created

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/4d/2b911043ad11d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Hope you have maintained different number ranges for STO and Normal sales delivery process, And also check whether the number of Number range is big enough so that it does not completes within a year, if it is completed an tries to create the same then this problem may occur, And one more possiblity is you need to check the buffer number range maintanance if that is have a break up that also can skip this number.

Regards,

Sudhir

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amith,

When i create a complete sales order, and when i edit it using va02, the delivery document number is skipping.

You have mentioned that you have already created the sales order. but did you do vl01n for the sales order.

Or is your order type is cash sales or rush order and the deivery is created automatically?

Thanks & Regards,+

Hegal K Charles