SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document 60000030482 cannot be reversed due to clearing reset

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Freinds,

Has anybody faced this error during FP09. Document 60000030482 cannot be reversed due to clearing reset

There are some documents which are stuck in clarification list. Please can anyone help me to rectify this error.

Regards,

Charvi

3 REPLIES 3

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello CharviS,

occurs this message really if you post the return lot or which other transaction do you execute?

Normally you get this message when you have reset clearing and then trying to reverse the reset, then this

error will be encountered as the system will not permit a new reversal of the reset. In other words, reversing a reset document is not possible any longer since 4.7*.

Instead of posting a reversal of the reversal, you have to recreate the original clearing, that is, post a new equivalent for the original clearing document. The reversal of a reset cleared document is not directly possible, to achieve this you can also follow the workaround described in the solution part of Notes 927199, 927081, 1379487 and 1473998.

Regards Christiane.

0 Kudos

Hello Christiane

Thanks a lot for your reply. yes even i read that error log. It says

"Instead of posting a reversal of the reversal, you have to recreate theoriginal clearing, that is, post a new equivalent for the original

clearing document."

Does this mean that i need to post a new payment document or try to

adjust with the old document.But if i have to do how will i be ableto

achieve this as the old document is alrady reset and a new document has

been posted which is not a payment document.

This error we have faced for the first time. Please guide us how to

achieve this so that in future we can handle these cases.

Regards,

Charvi

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

Has the payment document is posted through cash desk ? then clarification items need to be posted in a different way.

thanks,

VR