cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on the scenario Proxy to SOAP. While sending the data, we are getting the below error in receiver SOAP communication channel.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: weblogic/management/WebLogicMBean -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [library:com.sap.aii.adapter.lib] Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [library:engine.j2ee14.facade] Resources: /usr/sap/j2ee/cluster/bin/ext/com.sap.aii.adapter.lib/lib/weblogic.jar /usr/sap/j2ee/cluster/bin/ext/com.sap.aii.adapter.lib/lib/wljmsclient.jar /usr/sap/j2ee/cluster/bin/ext/com.sap.aii.adapter.lib/lib/wlclient.jar

The SOAP sender is working fine. we are getting the problem with receiver only. Could you please let me know what i should take care of...

Thanks for your help in advance.

---Naresh

Edited by: naresh j on Oct 13, 2011 7:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please make sure your configuration such as target URL and action fields (if any )in SOAP receiver communication channel. The errors shows that problem is occuring at Weblogic server which hosts webservices. Try also sending the request using SOAPUI or xmlspy and test outside PI and see what error you get. In this way if your request go through fine, you can figure it out whether the error due to soap receiver configuration in the channel or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried those options. now i am getting the error "Delivering the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 400 Bad Request"

When i send the message from SOAPUI it is working fine and getting the success as response. the problem is while sending the data through PI.

i checked the option "do not use soap envelope"

i used message transformation bean

Please let me know what else i can do to make this work.

Thanks,

--Naresh

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure if the WSDL is correct , i think they need the payload with SOAP envelope check with them.

HTTP 400 Bad request means the data reaching to webservice and the data or structure is improper.

Use the third party wsdl in SOAP UI or any soap client tool and send the request and see the response.

The problem here is the message structure mismatch between your request to the webservice and webservice expecting...

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

The Problem is with your weblogic server. please go through the below link.

http://www.bea-weblogic.com/fixed-bugs-list-oracle-weblogic-server-10-3-4.html

Thanks,

Amar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amar,

My basis people said no problem with weblogic server. however are there any pre-requisites for consuming the webservices of the third party or we can simply use it? can you help me out in this

Thanks,

Naresh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are no prerequisites as such.

check if you configurations are in correct -