Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Post goods Issue Blaock due to credit limit.

Hello Experts,

I hv searched the forum n googled for the am but cudnt find the exact solution even trying many times.

The scenario is-Here in my organisation ,we hv given 7 days limit to the customer from billing date to pay the due amount.If customer doesnt pay the billed amount within the given limit of days then there would be a block for other processes for the same customer,like SO>DO can be created bt there should b the block for PGI for the another process due to unpaid dues of customer for previous billed amount.

but when i do the settings for the same so that we can create SO>DO bt PGI should be blocked,its not working properly and system doesnt restrict to go on with PGI.

I hv made setting in OVA8--here i hv checked STATIC CHK,REACTION-B,STATUS-BLOC.OPEN DEL-CHK,OPEN ORDERS-CHK

IN OVAD- Against the Delivery type-03-Block at PGI level.

Kindly help as to what alls etting do i need to make for blocking PGI if customer doesnt pay dues within 7 days..

Regards

Swati

Former Member
Former Member replied

Dear Swati,

Have you check to fill in the details in VL01N and then click on the SAVE button instead of PGI.

If its not allowing , it means you check is active for the delivery also.

What you can do is, identify your combination of credit control area & risk category .

Then go to OVA8 , there will be an entry with that credit control area / risk category / 02 (credit group)

You may delete this entry.

Else

in the configuration of credit management, we assign the credit group to delivery type and pgi.

Here, remove the credit group 02 which will be against the delivery type.

Since there is no system now for me to check, i hope the TCode is OVAD.

Else please go thru the previous link of credit management configuration and you will find the place where the credit group is assigned to the delivery type.

I prefer the second option.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question