cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSCM40 and TSCM42

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm looking to download TSCM40/42 docs, I cannot find any on the net. where can I get the documents, we are planning to develop a internal SAP team in the Ofiice. I will be cheking the planning and manufacturing part initially.

Br,

PubuduS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pubudu,

You can purchase the courses and attend the sessions. SAP makes a hard copy of the course materials available to the course attendees.

I suggest that you use this method if you want a legal copy of these docs. The course materials are copywrited by SAP. I don't know the laws in your country, but here in the US it is illegal to copy and distribute copywrited materials without permission from the copywrite owner.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our company used to have those docs, but they are are for R/3, is there a place where we can buy it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pubudu,

That's odd. Working from my admittedly faulty memory, the old R/3 PP courses had a different name. Well, no matter.

You can buy the courses at SAP education. I believe the closest SAP office to Sri Lanka is in India.

https://training.sap.com/in/en/search?query=TSCM42

Call the office and ask about those two courses.

When you show up for the class, they normally distribute the hard copies of the documents you are seeking.

Best Regards,

DB49