cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP:-Enter data to Item Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am using SUP 1.5.5, i am trying to do a create operation from sup to SAP system, all the connectivity is done.

i am just sending the value to Import parameter and Import table.

when i do sync. Import parameter values are reached to backend but table values are not reached. i am trying this by blackberry sybase DAD. kindly let me know how to fill the values to table structure in DAD.

Thanks,

Boopalan.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boopalan

You can create a create RFC in the backend in which you need to provide a structure as the IMPORT parameter and write code to insert this structure value to the table.

Create a MBO with the RFC and add the create RFC as an Operation to this MBO. Provide editboxes in the application and a button and to the button assign a synchronize action with the Create operation.

Hope the above steps will help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

Rinzy Deena Mathews

fenil_doshi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boopalan,

Which application are you talking of Hybrid or native application as in both case the method is different actually I am facing the same issue with my native IOS app Rinzy Deena Mathews

If you have hand on experience on native app can you share how to add multiple records to SUP MBO structure in native IOS client I have also posted the thread for the same http://scn.sap.com/thread/3421306

Regards,

Fenil Doshi.