cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table control with colors and images

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where in the table control i have to display different images for the field martial status (i.e., for Single ,

Divorced , Widowed , Married ). and the other requirement is if the salary is more than 50,000 those fields should be displayed

in Yellow color. i am new to webdynpro so please give a step by step answer to my problem.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

Thease are basic thing, you do search here before posting...

For images in table : Create mimme object in your component( by right click ),

Create table with one column as image and give source property with image name.

also go through this threads..

For coloring. check this..

Cheers,

Kris.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For setting different Images proceed as follows :

1. Bind your table UI with the context node.

2. For the Table Column marital status select the cell editor as image.

3. Now set the this image with a default image say for single.

4. Now right click the table column Marital Status and select Insert Cell Variant of type TableStandardCell.

5. Now right click on the Cell Variant and select Insert Variant of type image.

6. Repeat the same process and create more cell variants for each marital status.

7. Note that each and every Cell Variant has a property called variantKey, assign a unique key to each Cell variant.

8. Now, for each table columns there exist a property called selectedCellVariant, here you specify the variantKey.

You can find more information on using CellVariants [here|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/WebDynproforABAPCellVariants] .

For setting the colored rows proceed as follows :

1. In the table node where you will set the create a attributesay CellDesign of type WDUI_TABLE_CELL_DESIGN .

2. While binding your internal table to Context node, also set the value for CellDesign attribute as per your logic.

3. You can get the list of colours & their value [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/45/0ef14d9d942462e10000000a1553f7/content.htm] .

Hope it helps!

Warm regards,

Upendra Agrawal