cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

* is coming while priniting smartform of multiple pages for a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I m priniting the smartform for the Customer statement and i m using SFSY-PAGE and SFSY-FORMPAGES for the page number and for total number for pages. There am facing the problem of * in SFSY-FORMPAGES..

If the total no of pages is single digit like 8 or 7 it is printing page 1 of 8 etc, but if it is double digit in the sense like 11, it is printing Page 1 of * Page 2 of * and Page 10 of 11.... I have used the Z and C in the variables in Smartform...

Please help me to solve this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because enough space is not available. try condensing the field during display ( &SFSY-FORMPAGES(C)& ) and if it does nto work, try increasing the space for this field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suzie,

There is enough space in the window and have tried the option SFSY-FORMPAGES(C) & SFSY-FORMPAGES(ZC) also...Then also it is coming...

lijisusan_mathews
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok ,. tehn try SFSY-FORMPAGES(C2) & SFSY-FORMPAGES(ZC2)

former_member320332
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer Question Why SFSY-FORMPAGES is output as a star "" instead of the total number of pages?* from the below link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SmartFormsFAQ#SmartFormsFAQ-WhySFSYFORMPAGESisoutputasastar%22%22insteadofthetotalnumberofpages%3F

Thanks,

Pawan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks PawanG and Suzie.

I have Suzie for the Solved Problem Awards, so PawaG i m giving the very helpful answer awards to u

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Width of the window in which you are printing, the width of that window must be less.

also check with SAPSCRIPT-JOBPAGES .

Regards

Bala Krishna

Edited by: Bala Krishna on Oct 13, 2011 10:46 AM