cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual activity cost of Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a maintenance order contains 4 operations needs to be performed.I have entered some planned work hours and number individuals against each operation with activity type in operation tab.I got planned activity cost in cost tab.

Now my question is while doing confirmation of each operation i want to capture actual activity cost of each operation.Even though i entered work start and work end time in respective fields of confirmation screen actual work field was not updated with time i was entered.Again i need to enter manually in actual work filed.Then only i am able to get actual cost which was more or less than planned activity type cost).

Is there any configuration setting,so that i will get actual work hours the moment i entered work start and end timings.

Any in puts please.

Thanks in advance

Reddiy.A.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can propse default start , end dates /times via config spro -->PM --Maintenance and Service Orders -->Completion Confirmations -->Define Control Parameters for Confirmations ..Using this u can ensure to have default start -end dates/times as in the operation start dates -end dates ..but if ur looking to have actual hour filled with manually maintaining these dates then check the below user exit :-

CONFPM02 PM/SM order confirmation: Customer specific input checks 1

CONFPM04 PM/SM order conf.: Customer specific input check 2

regards

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread closed.

Answers (0)