Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch determination in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Batch determination setup for SD in spro:

1 - At SalesAreaTie to Batch Determination Schema

LG=>BatchMgmt=>BatchDetermination&BatchCheck=>BatchSearchProcedureAllocation&CheckActivation=>AllocateSDSearchProcedure/ActivateCheck.

2 - At Sales Item Category activate auto batch determ

LG=>BatchMgmt=>BatchDetermination&BatchCheck=>BatchSearchProcedureAllocation&CheckActivation=>ActivateAutomaticBatchDeterminationInSD=>Automatic Batch Determination for Sales Order Items

3 - At Delivery Item Category activate auto batch determ

LG=>BatchMgmt=>BatchDetermination&BatchCheck=>BatchSearchProcedureAllocation&CheckActivation=>ActivateAutomaticBatchDeterminationInSD=>Activate Automatic Batch Determination for Delivery Item Categories

With regards to the above SPRO setup, may I know the following question?

I notice that my sales org is not being assigned to a batch determination search procedure on the no.1 table setup. However, item category for sales and delivery are being flagged in no. 2 and no. 3 with Auto Batch Determination.

Thus, when I create a sales order of my sales org, however, using item category which have been activated with batch determination; In such case, will the batch determination mechanism still take place in the sales order creation?

Thanks

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear tuffy

With out the batch search procedure assignment to your sales area batch determination will not be done in your sales document or delivery documnet.

System will give the error "Batch determination is not possible because there is no search procedure".

Though you have flagged the respective item categories relevant for batch determination, Determination will not be done with out assigning the search procedure to your sales area.

Please check and revert if you have any further clarifications.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have also checked the scenario as told by you. System is determining Batch at Sale order level, even though the activation is not done with the combination of sales area and sales document

1 - At SalesAreaTie to Batch Determination Schema

LG=>BatchMgmt=>BatchDetermination&BatchCheck=>BatchSearchProcedureAllocation&CheckActivation=>AllocateSDSearchProcedure/ActivateCheck.

Regards,

Sharan