cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM V1.70 Best Practices quick guide SAP_APPL question

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have an ERP ECC 6 EHP5 install along with an install of SRM 7.0. We are going through the "Quick Guide to Implementing the SAP Best Practices for SRM Package V1.70 (EN)" on page 10 it lists SAP APPL 6.04 (SAP_APPL) and SAP Web UIF 7.0 (WEBCUIF) as required SAP components.

Our ECC system does have these but the SRM system does not. I am not clear on what system the guide is refering to. Can anyone give me clarification on this?

Thanks

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm working on the installation as well.

The requierement is according to the SAP Quick Guide to implement the SAP Best Practices for SRM Package to have the Software Components installed which Tom mentioned earlier.

I'm using the Quick Guide from September 2010 so the question is if it is requiered to install it in our SRM system or if the system instalation is refering to an earlier release?

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

I expect the installation guide refers to the requirement of these components in the overall landscape of the Business Suite, so if they exist in the landscape with the ERP system then it is probably enough, but I could not be 100% sure of this I'm afraid. For full clarification it may be necesary to open a message in the area of SRM-EBP-TEC-INS

Regards,

Jason

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure what exactly you are looking at but it sounds like it might be intended for use when upgrading or installing SRM as an add-on not as an individual system?

Regards,

jason