cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason Codes not displaying when performing emergency access management(SPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru,

I am experiencing a little problem when using superuser privilege management (emergency access) functionality in AC 10.0.

My problem is that the reason codes created in the AC system via the reason code link in the workcenter does not appear as drop down for me when I click on the logon button in the initial screen displayed in transaction SPM_GRAC.

Suffice to say that i do not have any reason code to pick from in the drop down for superuser privilege management in the AC system when i logon with the firefighter user to perform SPM.

Please help me out with your suggestions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member628004
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check do cross check for below points :

1. Reasons codes should create as per connector so, do corss check the Reason codes are created or not aganist to the connector which you are trying to loged in through this FFID.

2. Please make sure that Reason code status must be " Active ".

Best Regards,

Ayyappa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was an authorization issue. if you encounter same, please check authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guru,

I am experiencing a little problem when using superuser privilege management (emergency access) functionality in AC 10.0.

My problem is that the reason codes created in the AC system via the reason code link in the workcenter does not appear as drop down for me when I click on the logon button in the initial screen displayed in transaction GRAC_SPM.

Suffice to say that i do not have any reason code to pick from in the drop down for superuser privilege management in the AC system when i logon with the firefighter user to perform SPM.

Please help me out with your suggestions.

Thanks