cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

role assigned to few users automatically deleted.

Naveen01
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using CUA for user management activities.

As per the settings maintained in our system we can only assign/delete role's from CUA, there are no options for deleting roles assigned to user in client systems(of CUA).

But recently I found an issue:

One role assigned to few users got deleted through tcode PFCG and that too from my ID.

Important fact in this:

- this role assignment was deleted from only few users/ not all (assigned to this role).

- recently some changes were made to this role in DEV system and it was transported to Production system

How to investigate this issue?

I went through change document for role assignments (SUIM- change documents- for roles-all change documents-

found user assignment deleted from my ID with Document number 4976199/ Change ID D.

I am not sure what chis document no. denote, please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Naveen01
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Varun,

No such back ground job runs under my name.

And probably this shouldn't be the case since

- user is active till infinite period &

- nearly 11 roles are assigned to the user but only one role assignment got deleted ( the role i mentioned above).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Do you have any batch job for user comparison that runs with your user id ?

Probably, the validity of the roles for that user might have got over and therefor the role assignment might have been deleted after the last run of the job.

Regards,

Varun

Naveen01
Explorer
0 Kudos

I read your reply again for-

Probably, the validity of the roles for that user might have got over

I checked in su01- roles tab but couldn't be helpful, as role were assigned for infinite period of time.