cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

creating output for billing docs via idoc.

checked settings for output determination, condition record as well as partner profile.

The output is not coming automatically at billing document level, when I go and add it manually its working fine, even when I go in change mode I can see it completely processed, but its not showing automatically in billing docs itself.

I have also checked control data under output determination it is not checked for manual. Kindly suggest what can be the reason for output not popping up

KC00 540 Output not found

Access Message Description

10 540 Output not found

20 540 Output not found

Diagnosis

No valid output conditions found for the application object.

System Response

For this reason no output proposal was created

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does you invoice has a FI document? If not the output may not be set, when using output requriement LV61B062 in output determination prcedure. Also check if invoice amount is bigger 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, right now what I am doing is checking output through billing due list, is that correct or not.

Dont want to create whole sales area again. can you tell me how to correctly check output because when I save it manually and check it in change mode it s picking up everything from output.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check output determination directly in the respective invoice vf03. Goto->Header->Output and againg Goto-> Determination analysis. Further compare with the entry you have made for your output ytpe in the condition record vv32... That has to match 100%...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just did changes with my access sequense, was using Sales Org/ShipTo/BillTo but just changed to Billing Type and it worked fine, I got my error.

Just one more question, I am doing this output via medium 6 and date 4 (send immediately) now since my output is founf in the billing doc and it is saving properly what is my next job to create the programme?

Please provide me the steps.

Thanks for your help !!!

Aman

Answers (0)