SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Generate Requirement numbers Sales Agent wise for Orders

suresh_s9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have small requirement searching for one BAPI for below requirement:

i have one MAM order, once we go JHA2N, after you select any one item for that order, in SALES AGENT Tab, it has multiple SALES AGENTS, each sales agent can have multiple Requirement Numbers.

we have written a user-exit to generate Requirement numbers automatically.

once we save this order in JHA2N, sales agent with respective requirement numbers will generate automatically(it will done via our user-exit, this user exit will generate Requirement numbers from Configuration level)

Now we are planning to write one program to mass updation with these sales agent and corresponding requirement numbers,

Here which BAPI we can use to fill above requirement and what type of parameters we can pass,

I tried with the BAPI "BAPI_ADMGMTSO_CHANGE" but our user-exit is not triggering.

User exit name is 'EXIT_SAPLJHAK_001'..

Please help somebody on this.

(I don't know the same can post in ABAP General , that's why posting here)

Sri

2 REPLIES 2

suresh_s9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is configration issue, if one requirement has beed assighed to some particular ordres, it will take automatically when it is saved,...

just we need to open and save the order...it will trigger the BAPI and save with the requirement numbers..

Sri

suresh_s9
Participant
0 Kudos

here , irrespective of the items, if order can open and save it, it wil assign sales agens automaticaly, this one will taken care by user exit...

this user exit iwll assign Requirement numbers from config level..

Sri