cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document HDOC N325 not filled in case of proforma why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When creating Proforma invoice F8 in the customs document on line level

Document/Evidence HDOC N325 is not filled, therefore also on the PDF

document, which we receive from the customs is no invoice number on it.

Is this normal behaviour? I mean on the PDF there should be the invoice number or am I wrong?

When I am doing the same thing with normal invoice F2(No proforma) document/Evidence HDOC N380 is filled,

thus we have also the invoice number on the PDF.

Regards

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

In configuration, you have to assign the Document Type as an invoice. Check the entries for N325 and N380 in the Code List 'PAPTY'. For a proforma invoice, document category 'PINV' should be assigned. For a standard invoice, document category 'CINV' is assigned.

If you need more detailed help, please come back.

Best regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I have already checked that, it is assigned that way.

Any other clues?

Regards

Dieter

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

The program code in the "Plug-In" assigns the value 'PINV' if the SD Document Category is 'U', and 'CINV' if the Category is 'M' or '5' or '6'. So please check the values in your configuration for the SD Billing Types.

If everything looks ok, then please set a break-point in Function Module /SAPSLL/CD_SD0C_R3 around line 158 ( the call to api6800_csd_synchronize), and check the contents of the header and item document structures to make sure that the code is included there. If so, then the problem is in the GTS system, and we can do some more troubleshooting there.

Regards,

Dave