cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Agreement Import Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

An error was encountered during Data Import of Master Agreement in CLM system. Logs shown below.

Details of the errors:

1. Failed: object 1: metadata exception

Exception: method not found

MessageId: exception.common.db.metadata.reflection

Info: target method = getObjectId [STANDARD_ATTRIBUTE_ID].

found in fpa logs:

metadata exception, Exception: method not found, AttributeId: SAPPORG_OBJECT_ID, MessageId: exception.common.db.metadata.reflection

When checking in Setup --> Extension Definition List --> Master Agreement Extensions, SAPPORG is existing in the Attributes tab

Regards,

Lester

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baski,

Thank you for responding.

There is more than one context defined in the system. Please let me know what to check. I check the Attribute Description and it is pointing to an existing context.

Regards,

Lester

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lester,

In setup>extension defnition, you can define different extensions for an object type (e.g. MA) for different contexts. In case of MA, you can define different set of extensions in enterpirse context and in subcontext(s).

e.g. for enterprise context you can have EXT1 for MA

for subcontext1 you can have EXT2 for MA

for subcontext2 you can have EXT3 for MA

When a user logs-in he will be associated with a context based on his company. Say with subcontext 2. In that case the user can see only extension EXT2.

I was suspecting extensions are defined in a different context than from the user is importing... Please check.

1. Check 1: user used for importing, the associated company & determine the respective context

2. go to setup>ext def and look for this MA under this context and see the extension.

Thanks,

Baski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have more than one context defined in the system (e.g. 1 enterprise context and 1 or more subcontext) In that case, please check under which "context" the extension field is defined.

Thanks,

Baski