cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECP Planned values into Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where client maiantians the planned costs with ECP for around 50 wbs elements. Client would like to bill the customer based on the planned costs of wbs elements.

He would like to see all the wbs elements as individula line items in the sales order and then he will add some mark up and then bill the customer.

Is there any process where i can transfer the planned cost of each wbs element into sales order as line items?

Please suggest.

Rams

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram

You can carry out Sales pricing from ECP in Project builder.Once you create quotation, with referance to that quotation create the Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks but my requirement was is some times the client may bill the customer based on an activity also. And for some activities client is maintaining the ECP. In such case i am not getting the activity ECP values into Sales pricing screen. I have tried different fermentations and combinations in DIP profile. i have checked the Activity number charactesristic and tried sales pricing.

But unable to get the activity into sales price screen.

Please suggest how can i get the activity into Sales Price screen.

Rams.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of activities are they?

Try to use cost element as characteristic in your profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am using an internal activity and sometimes maiantaining ECP for activities also. But when i click on sales price system is not picking up the activity plan values. I tried different combinations on ODP1 but its not triggering the activity ecp values.

Characteristics i chose in the DIP profile are

1. Activity number Char relevant

2.Cost element do

3.Material do mat determination

4.object number do

5.Transaction Currency do No Summarization

6.UOM do do

7.WBS do

i didnt selected structuring for any of these characteristics.

Could you pls tell me how to pick the activity into sales price screen.

Thanks in advance.

Rams

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark only the following objects as Char relevant. Plan ECP only at activity level and check atleast you get the total planned cost.....

1. 2.Cost element

4.object number

5.Transaction Currency

6.UOM

Answers (0)