cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Whenever the GR is made for the particular material, i have to receive only same quantity in qa32. what are the necessary steps to do for this?how to get only sample quantity in qa32?

-M.Suba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As replied by Sujit, upon GR (MIGO), the system creates the GR quantity as Inspection Lot quantity and posts this in to Quality Inspection (QI) stock. Hence, in QA32 transaction, you'd only see the Inspection Lot quantity. NOT the sample quantity.

You need to create & assign Sampling Procedure to the characteristics in the Inspection Plan, based on which, the system will create sample(s). Hence, it is ONLY the samples that are inspected and evaluated.

Based on the Results Recording-->Usage Decision: you need to do the stock posting from QI stock to Unrestricted/Blocked stock. Regards, KrishnaM

Edited by: Krishna. Madduri on Oct 12, 2011 2:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a new sample procedure with fixed sample using QDV1.but while doing quality plan->sample i am unable to get the particular sample procedure what i created.

our user is asking that, after completing the GR,they should receive only sample qunatity for inspection in qa32.Inspection have to done for only sample quantity,after doing inspection full GR quantity should be move to unresticted area from quality area.How to do this?how to create a sample procedure and how to use it in the inspection plan?plz help me to solve this problem.Its making lot of confusions.

-M.suba

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suba,

Itu2019s a standard functionality that lot size cannot be changed and shouldnu2019t be.

But you can display sample quantity in QA32 layout under u201CSample Sizeu201D. Thus you can get both lot quantity and sample quantity in a single report. For example, you have received 100NOS and you need to inspect 5 NOS. You need to key in results for only 5 samples but have to give decision about entire 100NOS.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks 4 the reply. As you said,inspection lot qty and sample qty in same report qa32 means how to bring both lot qty and sample qty in qa32.i created one sample qty as samp_ss (fixed sample) and i given that sample in quality plan Qp01.but i am not getting the sample qty in qa32. how to bring this sample qty in qa32 screen.plz kindly guide to bring this procedure.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmy,

U can get sample quantity in QA32

Run QA32, go to change layout tab, then to column set, then move the column of sample size to display columns

I think this will solve your problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks 4 the reply.As u said in QA32 ,i set the column as sample procedure to display.but i didnt get it.i dont know where i am doing the mistakes?

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

i told you to add sample size, not sample procedure

try again, it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks ya. i made mistake. i added sample size now. actually my migo qty is 1000.i am getting sample size is 70.852.i gave Size as % of lot as 10 in qdv1.i am i getting correct?

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

what the sample base quantity you are using in insaprtion plan ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My base sample qty in qp01 = 1.00

PO Qty = 1000

GR Qty = 1000

after i made GR in MB51 i have qty = 1000

after GR in mmbe i am having stock qty for the particular location is = 70.852.

in QA32 i am getting,lot qty = 70.852 and sample size = 70.852.

after i finished QA32,the stock 70.852 is moved to unrestricted area in mmbe.

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are telling you using size as % of lot 10 in QDV1

And your lot quantity is 70.852, so your sample quantity should come 7.0852.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but my GR Qty is 1,000.000.

how to calculate this? more over my doubt is,my GR Qty is 1,000.000 means in mmbe quality stock will be how much?

stock shows in mmbe as 70.852 is correct? After i made inspection,in mmbe,it should show 1,000.000 only know? quite confusing for me. plz kindly clear my doubts in detail.

-M.suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are doing GR of 1,000.000 your lot quantity should be 1,000.000 and also should show in MMBE in quality inspection

I am not understanding why you getting 70.872 qauntity ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If the GR Qty and the inspection lot Qty is same means then what is the concept of sampling qty,sampling procedure?why we r using this sampling procedure?where it is to be used? plz kindly clear this concept!

-M.Suba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any conversion in unit of measurement?. Please check

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the std SAP functionality you will get Inspection lot size always equals to the GR size.

There is provision to change the sample size through sample management of inspection lot but changing the lot size itself is not possible.