cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Committed Spend calculation in SPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to know where exactly does committed spend get calculated and what is the logic in calculating committed spend?

0XSASPNACOM - I see that there is some calculation in the DTP between DS01 --> DS09 which means Inbound layer Invoices to Detail Layer PO DSO. But there is no calculation between Inbound Layer PO --> Detail Layer PO DSO.

We have some discrepancies in the amount shown for committed spend and hence would like to know how it gets calculated to verify the numbers.

Thanks,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Please visit

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs64/helpdata/de/83/e956c9815343c1a92dcf981bcf64c0/content.htm

The key figures 0XSASPNACOM (Committed Spend Amount) and 0XSASPNQCOM (Committed Spend Quantity) are calculated based on this invoice data lookup. If no invoice record exists that refers to a given purchase order using the reference document number, then this purchase order is outstanding.

Hope it helps

Regards,

Vimal G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

To Load the Data in a correct way, first we need to load PO (0ASA_DS04->0ASA_DS09) activate and then load Invoices (0ASA_DS01->0ASA_DS09)?

I ask because I have a doubt related to the use of the DTP and Transformation from Inovices to Purchase Order (ASA TF for PO Integration: 0ASA_DS01 -> ODSO 0ASA_DS09), I loaded all the DATA into SPM but I notice that this DTP is not used , I review the chains involved in the process(Invoices 0ASA_P041, PO 0ASA_P043) but the DTP is not used. The Release of the BI_CONT Component is 704 and the level is 005, is correct that the DTP has not been used. or I need to update manually the PO chain.

Thanks in advance,,

Greetings RB.