Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value add with G-ATP

AA3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi we currently have DP and SNP , we are looking on to add value with G-ATP,

can any one list out points for what value addition can be done by implementing G-ATP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear AAL123,

I do not know what you mean exactly under value add in gatp but you can find informations in sap online help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/26/c2d63b18bc7e7fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

AA3
Participant
0 Kudos

sorry, I meant what other features can be introduced to add value to our exisiting setup by adding G- ATP

our current setup has DP and SNP only on SCM 7 and on the ECC side we have only MM

Edited by: AAL123 on Oct 13, 2011 4:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tibor has given you the features that are available in GATP. Any added value that your company would accrue is totally dependent upon your business requirements. It is possible to implement GATP and not get one cent of added value.

The method you are using to approach this problem is the opposite of the method that is normally the most successful. Instead of asking "SAP offers a solution (GATP), what value would it add if I implement?" you will be more likely to get a satisfactory answer by asking "I have these business problems, can GATP offer a solution to these problems?".

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)