cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating FOC and return based on Service order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am working on the scenario where the FOC & return order need to be created based on the customer complaint. The decision took in the service order like Return or FOC then the concern process should initiate as bellow.

Notification

Service order

FOC/Return

Delivery

Invoice

Can any one help me on this?

With Regards

Aswin Nair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are working on CS module,

Notification is created and from their you trigger a Service order

Now service order is nothing but our sales order or a contract.

Make a copy control for the service order to your FOC or return Order. (VTAA)

fetch all the data to your FOC or Return order do the process for these two.

Your Service order will be open till you complete the process

then complete the service order and notification

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir Nair,

This seems to be different from your understanding about service order. As you said yes i am working on CS. In CS we can create Notification for complaint registering and then the Service order the service order is not a sales document. Service order used to capture or process the internal operation in an organization in one way . i am looking for is it possible to process the FOC order or return order from Service order.

Thank you for our response

With regards

Aswin Nair

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aswin,

As Mr.Sudhir has pointed out, have you tried out the copy control between your service order and FOC order.

If your service order is available in vov8, it should allow the copying/creation of FOC order from service order.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a sales order from the Notification level, their pick up FOC and do the process, so that the material will have the same flow.

Hi,

create a New Notification and for that notification Assign FOC sales document type in Oim9 tcode. when you create that particular notification u can create a FOC order instead of standard sales Order. remaining is a standard SAP process.

Regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Oct 13, 2011 10:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

Thank you for your response. The scenario i have discussed required to do the FOC based on a customer complain. In this case the sales order need to generated from a service order. i have not found the sales order creation form service order. So can we do it with the help of work flow or any other method .

With regards

Aswin Nair