cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:BAPI for updation of Progress parameter and status profile

0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody suggest name of BAPI used for updating "progress parameter" & "Status Profile" in actvity.

With Regards

Rohit Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly look at the following BAPIs:

BAPI_BUS2001_SET_STATUS

BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD

Regards,

Ammar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked these two BAPI

BAPI_BUS2001_SET_STATUS

BAPI_NETWORK_CONF_ADD

But these BAPI is not usefull for updating Progress parameter(i.e Progress Version,Measurement method for PS progress analysis (plan),Measurement method for PS progress analysis (actual) & POC weight) and status profile(whereas you have send me BAPI for updating Status not status profile).

I am waiting for some more valuable input.

With Regards

Rohit Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the following BAPIs, they should work based on the requirements you have stated:

BAPI_BUS2002_ACT_CHANGE_MULTI (for updating activity)

To change status profile you can use the following BAPIs (for respective objects):

BAPI_BUS2054_CHANGE_MULTI (for updating WBS)

BAPI_BUS2002_CHANGE (for updating Network Header)

Regards,

Ammar

0 Kudos

Hi Ammar,

I have checked both BAPI but BAPI are not working as per our requirement.

Firstly we wanted to update progress parameter like measurement method(progress version,method plan,method actual) & POC weight into activity but as per BAPI given by you there is no any field available related to measurement method(progress version,method plan,method actual).

And secondly we wanted to update status profile residing in Activity tab not in network header or WBS.

Waiting for some more input related to query.

With Regards

Rohit Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

You can find a list of BAPIs in the SDN Wiki section for PS. Kindly refer to that document to determine the BAPI for network activities (i assumed that the status profile you were talking about was for network header and the progress parameters was for WBS).

Specifically, BAPI_BUS2002_ACT_CHANGE_MULTI is used to change network activities and should suffice both your purpose.

Regards,

Ammar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked it but I am not getting any field related to progress parameter(POC Weight,measurement method field) and status profile field.

I am waiting for another reply.

With Regards

Rohit Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am afraid there are no other standard BAPIs available. You will have to go for ABAPing or probably go for data upload via LSMW, BDC.

Perhaps if you can share your requirements, someone might be able to advise an alternate solution to your problem.

Regards,

Ammar

Edited by: Ammar Zaheer Syed on Oct 19, 2011 9:58 PM

Edited by: Ammar Zaheer Syed on Oct 19, 2011 10:02 PM