cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSCM via WS-RM (without PI) HTTP message errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

( I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for his question so moderators let me know if not)

I am using ECC 6 ehp 5 which enables you to implement FSCM services via WS-RM (Web Service Reliable Messaging) instead of previously having to use PI. I have gone through SOAMANAGER and created the both the service and consumer proxy as per the SAP guide u2018SAP Financial Supply Chain Management Delta Information SAP Credit Management Enhancement Package 5 for ERP 6.0u2019 but when they get triggered I get firstly status scheduled then when I try and release them from the queue they go into error with the message u2018HTTP response contains status code 401 with the description Unauthorizedu2019

When I look at the long text (in German) in the SOAP message via SXMB_MONI a translation of the error to English is

u201CLogin failed

What has happened?

Calling the URL http://<our PI instance>:8000/sap/xi/engine was canceled due to bad credentials. u201C

Can anyone help as it seem strange that it should be trying to call PI when specifically the guide I followed is all about making use of EHP5 functionality to not need PI because both the provider and the consumer are on the same box, ECC.

Additonal Infomation:

The service was set up for CreditCommitmentNotification_In . The endpoint was created without communication security and Transport channel Authentication was set as UserID/Passowrd

The consumer proxy was for CreditCommitmentNotification_Out. And the logical port with reference tot he WSDL for the service was created.

Thanks in advance.

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Perter

I has been searching the guide you mentioned unsuccessfully. Could you share the link or document.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

Can you please share the guide for FSCM via Ws-RM ?

Thanks ,

Mahima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Peter,

We are looking for the guide you mentioned to get started on configuring this scenario in EhP5. Is it possible to share that guide?? If so please let me know, I can give you my e-mail ID.

Regards,

Sreedhar