cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection between CO objects and WBS elements/Network elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. To find the corresponding WBS element from COVP, i need to search a record with objnr starting with PR in the table PRPS, right?For example if I find a record in table COVP with objnr = PR00000016, I need to search this objnr in table PRPS, correct?

2. If objnr starts with NV(NV000000004300000004 for example), the object is a network element, right? But how do I search this element in CAUFV(cause I know this is the table with the network elements)?

I tought of using the same rule as in the search for a WBS element(search the corresponding objnr), but I noticed that the field objnr from CAUFV has a different shape(like NP000000900007).

Thank you,

Efren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out how objnr is formed after looking in table TBO00.

Thanks,

Efren

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. To find the corresponding WBS element from COVP, i need to search a record with objnr starting with PR in the table PRPS, right?For example if I find a record in table COVP with objnr = PR00000016, I need to search this objnr in table PRPS, correct?

Yes, to find the corresponding WBS element you can input the objnr from COVP table into PRPS table.

2. If objnr starts with NV(NV000000004300000004 for example), the object is a network element, right? But how do I search this element in CAUFV(cause I know this is the table with the network elements)?

I tought of using the same rule as in the search for a WBS element(search the corresponding objnr), but I noticed that the field objnr from CAUFV has a different shape(like NP000000900007).

Yes if the objnr starts with NV the object is a network element. To be specific its the objnr of the activity.Try using the objnr starting with NV in the afvc table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great, thank you very much.

Efren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one more question. I found somewhere that objnr fields are formed with a combination of fields. For example NV000000004300000004 is formed with AUFPL and APLZL, or something like that. If you know about this, can you please explain?

Thank you very much,

Efren