cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP - Product View, ATP Tab. Sales Order still showing after delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GATP experts,

During Interactive Backorder Processing, SO is still showing for items that are completely delivered. Since not all items in SO are completely processed, is this the right behavior? Will the SO disappear only after all the items are completely delivered?

Regards,

Boi001

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Yes, have tried running CCR and no inconsistencies found.

I have raised OSS message and SAP provided the solution.

This were caused by hanging Temporary Quantity Assignements (TQA) probably left from a BOP run. Please read note 488725.

This was fixed by transaction /SAPAPO/AC06.

Thank you again guys for sharing your thoughts regarding this issue.

Sincerely,

Boi001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

We are on SCM 700 and Support Pack SAPKY70009.

In the RRP3 - ATP Tab for the item, the Sales Order which is already completed for that item is still showing as "0" in Rec/Reqmts Qty, and "3" in Confirmed Qty. In change mode, this could not be changed anymore. (Which I believe is correct). However, when this SO is drilled down, it shows the items which are still open.

Hi Tibor,

Yes, I've verified the setting in Order tab in RRP3 for "Display Customer Requirements Qty 0" and it is ticked. I've tried removing it. However the SO still appears in the RRPe - ATP tab.

Regards,

Boi001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boi001

Have you tried running the CCR report for Sales Orders and Confirmations ?

Rishi Menon

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Boi001,

please check if the flag is setted for "Display Customer Requirements with Pegging-Relevant Qty 0" in the user settings in 'Orders' tab in //rrp3.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Boi001

What version of SCM are you on ? What do you see in /SAPAPO/RRP3 ? This does not look like correct behavior. Sales Order items that are completely delivered should not show up.

Rishi Menon