Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating an order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while creating an order i am facing bellow error

"Mandatory condition ZEPR is missing (item 00010/001)" i checked settings in V/06 access sequence is properly maintained.

checked SPRO AFS condition type is also maintained for the condition type. what can be the other possibility.

Thanks

Ashwini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashwini21

You please check wether condition records have been maintained for the respective condition type.

Though maintain the condition records ensure that it should be maintained in respective validity dates.

You can easily trace the error by going through the "Analysis" in condition tab.

Please check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked in Analysis tab theition type ZEPR the below message is displaying

0001 - S 110(VE) Access not executed (Requirement 471 not fulfilled)

0002 - M 110(VE) Access not executed (Requirement 471 not fulfilled)

0003 - L 110(VE) Access not executed (Requirement 471 not fulfilled)

0004 - XL 110(VE) Access not executed (Requirement 471 not fulfilled)

0005 - XXL 110(VE) Access not executed (Requirement 471 not fulfilled)

I think its related to some access sequence or some settings need to do in spro. please suggest.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It clearly says: "Access not executed (Requirement 471 not fulfilled)".

Go to your Pricing Procedure (T-Code - V/08) & check there would be Requirement 471 assigned against Condition Type ZSER.

Now consult your ABAPer & try to understand what ABAP code is written in Requirement 471.

What is happening there is some Requirement / Condition mentioned in Requirement 471 & that is not fulfilled in your Sales Order so system is not accessing (searching) for Condition Record for ZSER.

If incase the Requirement is not assigned in Pricing Procedure then check whether Requirement 471 is asigned at Access Sequence Level (T-code V/07).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswini,

Go to VOFM and navigate to Pricing requirements and check what is the code written for 471. This reqt is either linked for the condition type in your pricing procedure or in the access sequence. You can also seek your ABAPer's help in understanding the code written there.

Since the logic is not satisfied, your condition record is not getting picked.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already mentioned earlier check you requirement in pricing procedure. Also you said this is an export order then there might be missing some export related data or foriegn trade data in material master or customer master.

I tried to check requirement 471 in my system and could not find the requirement there. Looking like its special requirement as per your business. Check with your abaper and the maintain data accordingly and check.

Thanks,

Davinder

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All. The problem is resolved. The pricing indicator in material master was not maintained hence the system was showing error. the same has been maintained as per the requirement and the issue is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are in the sales order - condition view you can open the analysis, which is showing the pricing sequence for every condition.

It is also telling you, if a VOFM routine caused an error or if no record is found at the data base.

Often theses problems are a problem of the pricing date.

Greatings

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in vk13 any coalition record is maintained or check in the sale order go to item conditions and select analysis and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Check in v/06 if mannual entries has prefrence is ticked, also check that condition record is maintained for the condition type ZEPR or not. Else check in va02-> item conditions-> analysis what is the reason for thye error.

Thanks,

Davinder

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aswini,

First Check whether there is any condition record maintained for the condition type since you have told that there is access sequence.

Check the pricing procedure and see whether the condition type is CHECKED as manul.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The condition record is maintained in VK11, in pricing procedure 'Required' option is ticked. and if required option is ticked i don't think so that we should tick manual also or what you suggest. also please be inform this is export order.

Thanks

Ashwini

Edited by: ashwini21 on Oct 12, 2011 7:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did you check if condition record is maintained in Vk11 for this condition type and also flowing in the order ?

With Regards

S.Siva