cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disconnected users

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a strange problem - suddenly the system disconnected users from the system giving them the following message:sap system message.Session was deleted by system administrator.in the system log i get the following message - Mode 001 of user ***** manually terminated,and the following message afterwards - Delete session 001 after error 020. no user was deliberately disconnected from the system according to my check.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

This is not the problem - my system is configured to allow multiple logons/sessions.The strange thing is that now and every day i never had similiar problems/errors but suddenly today i got the above problems and error messages and the system administrator message although i didnt shut down any user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We had the same issue that you're reporting.. Did you find a reason for the problem?

Regards,

Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved - I had a problem with trend micro anti virus which was installed on the R/3 production server - its service suddenly stopped and restarted itself hence the disconnections of users - reinstallation of the anti virus solved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

My system is R/3 v.4.6c.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

If your system do not allow multiple logons and a user try to open a second session, he will get a popup screen asking to terminate session or disconnect the open session, in either case you'll get this kinda message in SM21.

Hope this Help!

Juan