Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments are missing in form later when you view the form

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have developed the application with webdynpro java with adobe interactive forms, we have implemented adding attachment to adobe form . I have two problems related to adobe attachments.

1) once files are attached to form and submitted the form data. Later when you view same form , if you look at the attachments . Files are available. But in the same webdynpro form where the adobe form is rendering has back button.

Once you click on the back button and again if you display the same adobe form and try to look at the attachments. But attachments are missing. the attachments not able to see till i close that browser and open the the application in new browser. Some thing causing the issue click on back button and try to revisit the same adobe form to see the attachments in file.

2) Another problem is file names with attachments. once files are attached to form and submitted the form data. Later when you view same form again attachments are missing. In case, if any of the file name have the special characters like " %, $, &". for example if i attached three files to form , but only one of the file names has the special characters, then the whole three files are missing when you look at the attachments in the form.

Please let me know what could be the issue. How to resolve it.

One quick solution for the 2nd problem is , Prompting the user with warning message, while attaching any files to form have the special characters to file name. what is the logic need to be write, where need to write.

Please answer to this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how you attach file to adobe form?

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

John,

thanks for the reply, can Please elaborate your question.

How i will add the attachments to the form means, we have online forms for submit the data , while submitting the data , all the relevant documents or files related to request will be attached to the adobe form , click on attache icon available in adobe form.

thanks

vijay