cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_QUALNOT_CREATE with Reference to Inspection Lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

When using this BAPI to create the q-note I am entering the reference object information as REFOBJECTT=BUS2045, REFOBJECTKEY=70000050424 (inspection lot number) and REFR=REFZ. I am also populating SENDER and KEY_RELATIONSHIP fields with same data. Q-Note is being created but the inspection lot information is not being populated into the Q-note. I have verified the notification type. Is there some other setting I need to populate to transfer this information? We wish this process to be completed through remote RFC/BAPI only - receiving data from MES system to create q-note. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Melanie,

BAPI_QUALNOT_CREATE can be used to create certain fields for the

notification header. However, please read below for some alternatives:

If you need to fill these fields during the notification creation with the bapi can you please check if the enhancement QQMA0014 and user exit EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020 helps?

When saving notifications, this customer exit allows you to carry out inspections and to supplement missing values like the fields you mentioned.

Whenever you call the Save function in the notification transaction, a subroutine is run. The customer exit is called up from this subroutine. The call up takes place after the mandatory partner check and before the number assignment, the update of the logistics information system and the start of subsequent functions for tasks.

If either of these suggestions dont help then the last option would be to copy the bapi to your own Z module and appended these fields to meet your requirement .

Please also check if the bapi BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE also meets your requirement for populating these fields .

Edited by: Babatunde Daniel Aloba on Dec 2, 2011 5:46 PM