SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EFRM: How to get Data into the ( inside) Appl form

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created an Apple form in t-cde EFRM and i am calling a smartform as the output.

I am using the form class IS_U_BI_BILL and data transfer :ISU_BI_BILL_S_DOC_HEADER.

This appl form is configured somehwre in dunning levels .

I want to know as to how do i get data INTO this appl form from.

Thanks

Ricky

3 REPLIES 3

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Application Class/Form consists of data hierarchy which gives us the access to data at different levels. When the SAP transaction related to printing is run, this Application form configured is called. Now you have to create user exits at various hierarchies you need to access.

You can do this by going in edit mode, clicking on hierarchy button. It gives you option of creating user exits at 3 locations:

1. At start of this hierarchy. The code you will write here will be called before this hierarchy is processed.

2. During Hierarchy. This part of code will be called during the hierarchy. This can be a loop as well.

3. After hierarchy. This part of code will be called after that level is processed.

Now data is stored in global variables you create in top include of the App. Form. You need to store these global variables in standard texts and attach them to your application form. Now when application form is printed, these global variable stored in standard texts are printed.

For more information, please check below link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_utilities472/helpdata/en/ea/a45a36998cf732e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create Standard texts and assign values to the fields. Through these standard text you will be able to communicate between code and form.

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

We just need to go ahead & input the code or Break points in the exits.