cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM - Spend by Buying Organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have SPM 2.1 SP6 Patch 3. We have loaded data and also have hierarchies created.

When we try a new report with Buing Org and Spend, then we get a report with "Unassigned" and a a total value. The report just has only one line. Even though we have loaded all buying org, the report doesnt show spend for individual buying orgs.

Is DSE mandatory to have a report with Buying otg as dimension?

Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

By default the buying organization dimension has hierarchy enabled. Since no hierarchy exists in the system you see not assigned. You need to either create hierarchy if you have the data for that or change the dimension in query designer to not have hierarchy.

Please note that if you remove hierarchy OOTB reports for buying org will not work since they assume hierarchy. But the new reports will work.

Best Regards,

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

Thanks for the reply.

We have already reated hierarchy BUYING ORGANIZATION manually for 0XSABUYORG. But still the report shows NOT ASSIGNED. Could you please let me know your feedback and really appreciate.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

Additionally if I run the "Display Data" for 0ASA_DS09, I am able to see Buing Org and the PO Spend here. But If I pull up the same on the UI it shows "Not assigned Busing Organizations(s)" in the report.

As I mentioned we have the hierarchy already created for 0XSABUYORG. Is there anything else that is missing?

Rgds,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Just a double check, in the query have you selected XSABUYORG or XSARBUYORG for reporting?

We had observed that in the query XSARBUYORG was active and data was displayed against that, but XSABUYORG was inactive in the query and hence we used to get "Not Assigned Buying Organization" in the frontend.

If its so, activate XSABUYORG in the query for reporting and refresh data sources in the front-end.

Regards,

Vimal G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Thanks so much. I did like what you mentioned and now I do get proper reports when I use 0XSABUYORG instead of 0XSARBUYORG in new reports.

But in that case I still have 2 questions:

1. The standard OOTB reports still show "Not assigned" as I think it uses 0XSARBUYORG. Why does OOTB report use 0XSARBUYORG if it doesnt work?

2. What needs to be done so that both OOTB and new reports work?

Please note that the hierarchy for 0XABUYORG already exists.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I don't know the answer to these question of yours? Someone from SAP would be able to help you better on that.

Regards,

Vimal G

Answers (0)