cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.0 - SAP BAPI input/output parameter problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am having a problem while working with the generated code of an MBO which is based on a BAPI. I have generated the code for iOS. The input parameters and output parameters are dealt in different classes. Now whenever I change or populate the input parameters, that does not seem to correspond with the output parameters class and the result set is always based on the default values of the input parameters.

I am calling findAll method of the output class after setting the input parameters of the input class. I am setting the parameters using the getters/setters functions. But for some reason these two classes do not seem to collaborate and the change in the input parameter class is not replicated to the server. Is there any way to synchronize the device and server data.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue??

I have already tried synchronization parameters and loading parameters. But that too does not seem to address my problem. Or probably there is some valid procedure to make synchronization parameters work. Can anyone kindly suggest me any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Maheen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions here??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maheen,

Can you please tell me how to solve SynchronizedException. I faced that when retrieving data from SAP to BB Simulator.

Can we have to generate custom code to solve this issue or is there any credential problem.

Error Like,

Encounter an error while synchronizing package "SaleOrder:1.0" and synchronization group default ".

com.sybase.persistence.SynchronizedException : ianywhere.ultraLiteJ.Implementatoni.JrException: UltraLiteJ Error -794 : Synchronized server, failed to commit the upload (SQLCODe -10225) Message Failure Occured while executing user supplied code in the server, Table name : NULL.

Thanks & Regards,

Tapan