cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP sender adapter issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a peculiar issue when using SOAP sender adapter.It is a SOAP-XI-ECC scenario.

We have created WSDL using propose URL. Edited the address location in WSDL and included QoS=ExactlyOnce.

When we are testing from SOAPUI, it is making a asynchronous call, which is the requirement. But when the actual sender is sending the data using the same WSDL, it is making synchronous call. Any idea if Synchronous/Asyncronous decision/setiing is made at XI end or the portal end? And what is the solution?

Thanks,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By adding qualityofservice in the appended URL, if you are able to test using soapUI and make asynchornous call then the problem is with WSDL URL of sender system. Please check with them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said above, and confirmed by Shabarish & Baskar, you need to check the endpoint url with sender system team.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more issue is that the Status of the messages sent from source system is coming as 'Log Version' in moni.

Checked smq1 and smq2, it is clear. And queues should not be a problem, since we are still getting it as Synchronous.

But any pointers regarding 'Log Version' status would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Vishal

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

since we are still getting it as Synchronous.

Have you checked the outbound service interface if the mode is synchronous?

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved with Basis team uploading the WSDLs containing QualityOfService=ExactlyOnce.

Thanks,

Vishal

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the end point URL being used by the source system make sure that there is appended to the URL

&QualityOfService=ExactlyOnce

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.As mentioned in my post, I already have appended QualityOfService. But still the issue persists..

Regards,

Vishal

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

test with the same URL using SOAP UI.

Do you still get the issue? If so please paste the URL here. Else the issue might be with the sending application.

Ask them to confirm on the target URL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

As mentioned in my query I have already tested it from SOAPUI and it is making asynchronous call.

URL is:

[http://server/sap/xi/engine?type=entry&version=3.0&Sender.Service=BusinessService&Interface=http://namespace^MI_product_oa&QualityOfService=ExactlyOnce]

Regards,

Vishal

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in this case you will ahve to confirm from the sender system what is the end URL they are using.

I am assuming the QoS parameter has not reflected in their configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Endpoint URL, that the Sender System Call, there's the parameter QOS=EO ??