SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation key not getting generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am integrating ISU using BAPI_CTRACCTRCTACCNT_PAYBYCARD to make payment through card at cash desk. It gets all the open items through another BAPI and is working fine in the ISU system by providing all the details.

I am developing an iMobile application wherein this BAPI is being called. But its failing there as the reconciliation is not getting generated automatically.

Please please provide me a solution on this.

Regards,

Richa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

You can use BAPI_CTRACRECKEY_CREATE in the logic to create a new reconciliaition key .

thanks,

VR

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Probably you are using some system user to connect your mobile application with SAP.

Check whether the reconciltion group is maintained for that particular user id or not.

Go to the following path in IMG-

IMG->Financial Accounting->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable->Basic Functions->Postings and Documents->Document-.Define Default Values->Maintain Rules for Reconciliation Key Default Values->Maintain Reconciliation Groups for Default Values

Maintain the SAP system User ID that you are using along with a reconciliation group.

Once done try to perform the activity again.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

You can use BAPI_CTRACRECKEY_CREATE in the logic to create a new reconciliaition key .

thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

The bapi does not generate the recon key - you need to generate it and pass it into the document posting.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply everybody but its working with the same Iinitial BAPI PAYBYCARD.An event was not activated in it.

The only problem now I am facing is that its not accepting partial payments.

Could you please tell what could be the reason?

Regards,

Richa