SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Account Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Please can you let me know, if there is any transaction to generate a report on consumer ledger account.

I am aware of FPCC0002, but this generates a correspondence letter.

If there is a way out to get a output in report format.

Regards,

Charvi

Edited by: CharviS on Oct 11, 2011 11:13 AM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi

I don't think there's such a report in standard SAP.

However, it's not difficult to create a custom program to do it. The mass activity "Creation of Balanced Account Statements", transaction FPCC0002, uses function FKK_ACCOUNT_BALANCE_COMPUTE to determine the account balance of a customer (see event 0703, function FKK_SAMPLE_0703). So the custom program has to select all partner/accounts you want the balance for and call for each the function FKK_ACCOUNT_BALANCE_COMPUTE.

The function is not "fast", so in case you want the balance for a large customer set, I strongly recommend to execute such a report in parallel streams, for example as a mass activity.

Yep

Jürgen

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its a report that you want (and not a one page form per Business Partner), you may try to use the standard IS-U report FPO4.

This reports on Open Items, and you can define your own output format. You can also show a breakdown by the age of the Receivable items (e.g. 30, 60 90 days overdue, etc...).

FPO1 also provides similar functionality (thats ''O.. as in Orange) , but with less features on output format.

I hope this helps.

Ivor Martin