cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is no customer data for partner &1 in company code &2

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Good day.

I am currently having problems with a business partner that is not creating a customer account.

1. We have created the bp through RECN, partners tab

2. We have saved it accidentally and left out the company code details

3. We have tried to edit it,but unfortunately the system does not save the company code details even if we have filled all the required fields. The error says "There is no customer data for partner &1 in company code &2" Message no. REBPBP041

Appreciate your advice.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried transaction BP for changing the BP.

Regards,

Deepak

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have actually tried to edit the bp in Tcode BP

1. I have filled up the required fields, and check if there is no missing information (F8 in BP master data) and tried to save, but still it didn't save the company code data

2. I have checked the bp in internal tables, I could see it in cvi_cust_link but once i have entered the customer number i got to KNA1, it says that no records found/displayed

3. Our required fields:

1. Name

2. Language

3. Address

4. marital status

5. nationality

6. Occupation/group

7. Marital property regime

in general data

and in ccode data

1. recon acct

2. planning group

3. payment terms

4. dunning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your customer master account group and make all the madatory fields in customer master account group as optional. create a new BP and check whether the customer master is created in the background or not.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate PPO in spro \ cross-application components \ synchronization control.

Save the BP with company code data and check postprocessing order (TCODE ; /SAPPO/PP03 or PP02)

You will get idea why customer is not getting created.

rgds,

Srini

0 Kudos

we have actually check the BP vs customer requirements in FI and they are the same

thank you

0 Kudos

I have seen that the order logs just say that the customer has not been created in the said company code

do I have to complete the logs so I could edit it and save the ccode data?

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Because customer is not created u r getting the error. try creating the customer, the error should get resolved.

Regards,

Deepak

0 Kudos

yes it says that th customer is not being created in the company code data. but our business partner automatically creates the customer account and save it in the default company code where the sales contract is, what happened was

1. The user created the contract and the BP but forgot to save with company code data

2. The super user tried to create the customer in the company code but forgot to put a required field "planning group" in the company code data

3. The super user tried to create again the customer with the required fields, but unfortunately the bp won't save anymore in the company code data.

We cannot create the corresponding customer in the company code because the customer account number is automatically generated for the domestic customer

WE cannot use the link customer to business partner since the customer account number is not associated with any company code.

I could see in the log that the customer account is not created, but unfortunately it doesn't state why the customer account is not being created in the company code data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What BP role you are using is it with accounting data or without accounting data. If it is with accounting data it would ask for company code data in the BP. this is why i had suggested that make all the fileds in customer master as optional and create the BP.

Regards,

Deepak

0 Kudos

we have actually tried to make the items optional for the creation of the customer in one client it actually worked but in our testing environment it didn't so I guess I have to check the config settings of the testing environment.

Thanks for the tips

Answers (0)