cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Processing log and Display Queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I use PI 7.1. For a mapping analysis; I am checking the mapping for a node which is throwing error. In the map, I try to display Queue from each of the components in that layout. For the source fields (the very first componet in the map); I get the queue displayed properly. But for all other components(even for a standard count/exist function); all I get is blank processing log and blank display queue. What could be the error?

Please help

Regards,

SMXI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the parent node whether that is being populated.

Try with the default test data (Empty fileds as well)

Also check if you have used any UDF if that is working fine.

Let us know your findings.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs, Raj!

The analysis was required since we have some messages failing for this map.

I loaded the failed message in the test tab and also a successful message; for both the cases I am seeing this problem.

What is strange is that other maps does not have this problem. Only for this particular map we have the problem.

Anyone has come across such an issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Has anyone encountered such an issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you using dynamic configuration in this mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

i remember facing such issues regularly.. can you just try these tips as well.. because i really havent checked the roots for it..

either you have a field which is half mapped. EG:- in if else. else is forgotten to be mapped.

close your appilcation after log out and log in again.. its just a try!!

Ninu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ninu. In the map; there was one mandatory field somewhere, which was not mapped. Strangely I was not getting any error quoting that unmapped field; so I ignored it. This mandatory field was not related to my problem node; so I ignored it.

I mapped it correctly and after loading the test data I get the queues displayed properly.

Answers (0)