cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL - Quick Search to apply for all tabs

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have setup multiple tabs to be displayed in the tasklist for displaying the appraisal documents to employees and managers. (using POWL, of course )

E.g:

Tab1 - My Forms

Tab2 - Feedback for Others

We have a quick search criteria which displays above the list where the employee can change the dates and view the forms available for those specific dates.

The quick search seems to be tab dependent and I am not able to make it apply it for all the tabs.

When dates are changed in Tab1, the same has to be applied for the other tab, Tab2 as well.

Currently, the Tab2 still has the default criteria which was loaded while opening the application.

Is there a way I can make the quicksearch to apply to all tabs when the user presses the 'Apply' button?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nazim,

I think that the selections are applied to each tab.

But I am not sure.

Try this.

Goto the feeder class CL_HRHAP00_STARTPG_POWL.

In the feeder, go to the action IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_OBJECTS

Here in the parameter I_SELCRIT_VALUES you will find the currently selected values.

Now, check for each query whether the selections from the parameter I_SELCRIT_VALUES are used or not.

If not, then you have to enhance the feeder accordingly.

Hope it helps!

Warm regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In POWL framework , each query/ tab have own feeder class .

You can apply same quick search help for different query tab . For that I think , you have to put selection code in both feeder class .

Regards,

Dinesh