Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC V10 SP05 CUP - Approver View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

can anyone help me?

I want the opportunity for approvers to add roles in a request. But in my view on manager/roleowner the buttons "ADD"/"REMOVE" for role actions are missing. Only if I go into a request via admin-view in "search requests" these buttons are available.

I configured the MSMP-stages, had a look into configuration settings in SPRO and into the authorizations.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Alexa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same issue as Shira. I want to allow approvers to add roles to the request by clicking the "ADD ASSIGNMENT" check box for that stage. However, when we hit save we recieve the error "ERROR IN PROCESS GLOBAL SETTINGS".

I tried to set both the notification settings for END OF REQUEST and REQUEST SUBMISSION. This did not solve anything.

Any help with this would be great. Shira, if you figure this out please let me know!

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are dealing with the same issue for the general WF in AC and tried to also allow the approvers to add roles.

When we check the "add assignment" button and try to save it we recieve an error ""ERROR IN PROCESS GLOBAL SETTINGS".

We looked at the first stage of the MSMP WF configuration and didn't find anything that may releate to this message since in that MSMP stage we choose the SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST that we need to change.

Your help will be greatly appriciated

Regards,

Shira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shira,

Kindly check in 1st stage whether you have maintained Notification Settings Properly for END_OF_REQUEST & REQUEST_SUBMISSION.

Regards,

Sudesh Jha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shira,

I figured out the solution.

You need to also check the setting for "Change Request Det." which enables the approver to make changes to a request. Checking this setting will now allow you to also check the "Add Assignment" setting.

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You dont have enough role thats why ADD/Remove tab not coming up. Add required role to user and it should work .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexa,

Go to SPRO--

GRC
Access Control

workflow for AC
--

maintain MSMP workflows

or in MSMP configuration select SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REquest (phase 1 process global setting) and proceed to phase 5 Maintain paths where stage would be maintained.

select stage "GRAC_Roleowner" and click "display task setting " and check/select box "add assignment" and other required box.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the task settings in the stage configured to allow additions? Also, you will need to save the process and re-activate it, so the workflow is generated and usable.