Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stock in production Supply Area -WM-PP interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the following for automatic material staging with WM:

1. Production Supply area YYY defined in PK05 and assigned to storage location.

2. In WM-PP interface --> in production scheduling profile , activated 'TR creation on release'

3. Assigned replenishment movement type 319 to warehouse XXX and storage type 100.

4.Defined material specific control cycle with PSA YYY, storage type 100 and dynamic bin. '2'

During production order release, the TR is generated, then I create TO and confirm it. I can see the stock of the materials in storage type 100, but when I try to confirm the PO (CO11,CO15), I am getting an error that supply area YYY does not contain the stock.

I am not sure what I am missing here. Please help me with this.

Awaiting your valuable inputs.

Thanks!

Regards,

Shivali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi is it possible that your WM storage location and the Production storage location (Sloc in the BOM/PP order) is not same.

Please check in that case you will need to do a transfer posting from WM sloc to Production sloc (it can be done automatically also via sloc control)

Of course the problem might also be a custom message as mentioned above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your time and valuable inputs. As mentioned in my earlier post, the error was due to some enhancement done in CO11 screen.

Thanks!

Regards,

Shivali

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

4.Defined material specific control cycle with PSA YYY, storage type 100 and dynamic bin. '2'

Isn't possible that the problem comes from this (indicator "2" with dynamic bins was mentioned by you)

SAP onlin help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f841154afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

For crate parts, you cannot define dynamic storage bin coordinates as requirement tracking numbers in the transfer requirement for material staging. In this case, the production supply area serves as the requirement tracking number.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Oct 11, 2011 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have mentioned the wrong indicator in the thread. It is '1'.

Could you give your inputs please?

Regards,

Shivali

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please describe correctly what your problem is?

You wrote:

I am getting an error that supply area YYY does not contain the stock.

I cannot find any standard message with the text described by you.

As a basic rule, please always specify the exact message ID and exact text of the message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Yes, you are right I should have mentioned the message ID. And now I can see that it is a Z message and the error is being thrown because of some enhancement done in CO11 screen.

Thanks for your time and inputs!

Regards,

Shivali