SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U Billing queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can please anyone help me in my below queries-:

a) If i want to know the output of my RTP Interface how do i know that during billing?

Example: I have configured a simple RTP interface having COPY02 formula and o/p result function of that RTP interface uses the "PEAK" result function. Then i have used this RTP interface into my rate with DEMAND14 variant to transfer my RTP interface operand o/p to a normal DEMAND operand.

Now when i do my billing execution through simulation i see that my RTP Demand operand is not supplied with any value (value is 0) through the Billing doc lines. Why is that? My DEMAND profile has got values for the billing period. What are the possible things i need to check?

b) Also while executing EA00 tcode i tried putting a breakpoint at DEMAND14 function module which is ISU_DEMAND14 to check if my RTP Demand operand value but of no use. I need to check what is my RTP Interface o/p which is passed to my rate and how can i see that?

Any help on the above queries will help me in solving my query.

Thanks,

Mayuresh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mayuresh,

there is a RTP-Analysis tab on the billing document.

hit button 'start analysis', select your RTP rate after analysis and check, what is in the input parameter and output parameter.

other than that, you can get a developer and debug "ISU_EDM_FORMULA_0010" during billing to see, whether values are found from the EDM Module.

Hope this helps, Tom

0 Kudos

Do you have activated your RTP-Component?