cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very long ALV table in Webdynpro abap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my requirement i have created one webdynpro component with ALV table with 40 Field.

i have enabled scrollable option for that too.

it is working fine.

when i use Tab button it is moving only to the fields which are available in my screen..

suppose in my screen initially i have 20 fields. is there any possibility if i click any button or do anything so that the fields from 21 to 40 will be shown immediately.

expecting the innovative reply

thanks

dhinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

according to what i understood from your explanation you want that inspite of scrolling you need to do so on user clicking some button or some action ....

i did the same in a scenario...

what i did was just giving a input field on the screen.

and in code i just checked number of records to be less than or equal to the number user puts in the i/p field .

I chose onactionenter for doing this .

firstly i used node->invalidate.

again filled the internal table with number of records matching and displayed the same.

hope it will help

Regards,

Sahai.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want first 20 columns to be showed initially, and the remaining 20 on a button click say Next.

Then you can initially hide the last 20 colums of your table.

And then on your action say OnActionNext show the last 20 columns and hide the first 20.

I don't know whether I met with you expectation, but I tried my best.

Hope it helps!

Warm regards,

Upendra Agrawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhinesh,

Scrolling works without any code in ALV Model.

You can use Tab or you can also use right arrow to scroll horizontally. For me everything is working perfectly.

Try also this.. use mouse right click on acrollbar you get different options. you can use them.

Cheers,

Kris.